Tuesday, January 13, 2009

'Cuz she's the cheese and I'm the macaroni!

If you know me, you know that I love to cook. And if you don't know me, now you know. Tonight I will be making a special dish:



It could be a disaster, but it could also (and probably will) be the most delicious combination of food ever known to man.

I think about food 90% of the day. The other 10% I think about work. Right...


The croquettes did not work out. But I did make a sick mac and cheese. Guess I shouldn't try out for Top Chef anytime soon.


Carolina Andrea said...

Looks Delicious, I love homemade Mac and cheese.

Whaddup Ma said...

I love the note about the results. I also caved and made mac & cheese last night. Nothing says "yo it's BRICK OUT" like mac & chee!

GhetoBurd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GhetoBurd said...

Hey lady I'm reading a book about ODB called Digging for Dirt: The Life and Death of ODB by Jaime Lowe. I think you would be into it...xoxo