Friday, January 16, 2009

PMS

Sorry to all the boys that read my blog, but I'm so goddamn PMS it actually HURTS.

Examples:

The margin of my notebook is covered in doodles of unhealthy food:


And I cried when I found out all the people on what I'll call the Hudson River Plane survived. I cried tears of joy! And of uterine lining! That was really gross, I'm sorry.

Forget about going to the movies to see Notorious , because apart from the fact that this movie is probably going to suck something called cock and balls, I'm way too menstrual to even think about Biggie. I always get misty-eyed listening to him when it's THAT time of the month.

And if you don't know, now you know.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

your doodles made me hungry.

Whaddup Ma said...

um, I also cried at the end of Notorious. Feel comforted.